LEONG SAN SEE TEMPLE
Leong San See Temple is one of the oldest Buddhist temples in Little India. This temple was constructed in 1917 by Reverand Zhuan Wu. The building materials imported from China, and funds contributed by prominent merchant and philanthropist Tan Boon Liat. This temple's main feature is that the Guanyin statue was brought from Nan'an city. The temple has an altar with an image of Confucius, popular with parents who bring their children to pray for intelligence and filial piety. Leong San See Temple is set in a tranquil environment, allowing the devotees and visitors to rest, pray and meditate in peace. The roof of this temple has elaborate figurines, and the temple beams have intricate carvings. It is one of the historical Chinese temples famous among tourists.